Just so you know, Magic Johnson follows 138 Twitter accounts, and one of them is Country Time Lemonade.
OH GOD THEY’RE EVERYWHERE! RUN! RUN YOU THREE HALL OF FAMERS, RUN!
Oh sure, they might not have played with each other, but they don’t mind looking like they came from a gym in Boystown.
The shorts, gentlemen. They are short. As short as those shirts are tight.
Brain… explode… kind of… awesome… NO! NO! DO NOT WANT!
AUGH! I HAVE SEEN THE UNSEEABLE!
Topless Tues-OH GOD WHY?!
SCIENCE PIZZA WROUGHT?!
I thought they made you wear Zubaz in hell.
I was wrong.
You have to wear these.
Despite the presence of four hall of famers, there is no greatness here.
Only tears of shame.
Ladies and Gentlemen, YOUR 1987 CHAMPION LOS ANGELES LAKERS!
Let’s break down the Things to Look For:
- Mike Smrek. Two things stand out: His shades, and his existence.
- Byron Scott is waving his arms so much, he MUST be against drugs!
- What, Kareem’s too good to rap WITH the team?
- Kurt Rambis REALLY loves the color red.
- Oh, James Worthy with some obviously dubbed baritone. I like it.
- Adrian Branch, doing a bizarre Bill Cosby/Sammy Davis Jr. impression.
- BALL! B-B-B-BALL! B-B-B-BALL! BALL!
- Hawaiian shirt kid. Keep an eye on him.
- Woah, easy with the baby there, Flanders.
HAPPY 420 EVERYONE!
Video proof of Kurt Rambis rapping is why God invented YouTube.
DAMN that is a killer tee! Anybody got an eBay hookup?
Magic hollers at a shorty.
via SI Vault
Sometimes, you just gotta GET THE FUCK OUT THE WAY!